inheritance AI - Smart Contract Audit Report
inheritance AI ($iAI) is building a new ERC-20 token.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 43.76 million $iAI [43,760,000].
- The contract utilizes a minter role that allows the assigned address to mint any amount of tokens up to the total supply cap of 50 million.
- No burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- There was no token allocation for our team to analyze as the contract has yet to be deployed to the mainnet.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
- The contract utilizes a Pauser role that allows the assigned address to pause all trading at any time.
- The Default admin can withdraw any ERC-20 tokens from the contract address at any time.
- As the contract is implemented with Solidity v0.8.11, it is protected from overflows.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public.
- No external threats were identified.
- As with any presale, please ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- Further ensure trust in the team as they have the ability to mint tokens up to the total supply cap of 50 million.
- Date: December 23rd, 2021
- Updated: December 28th, 2021 to reflect the latest GitHub commit.
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||WARNING|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20Metadata (IERC20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + ERC20 (Context, IERC20, IERC20Metadata) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # - [Int] _afterTokenTransfer # + Pausable (Context) - [Pub] # - [Pub] paused - [Int] _pause # - modifiers: whenNotPaused - [Int] _unpause # - modifiers: whenPaused + [Int] IAccessControl - [Ext] hasRole - [Ext] getRoleAdmin - [Ext] grantRole # - [Ext] revokeRole # - [Ext] renounceRole # + [Lib] Strings - [Int] toString - [Int] toHexString - [Int] toHexString + [Int] IERC165 - [Ext] supportsInterface + ERC165 (IERC165) - [Pub] supportsInterface + AccessControl (Context, IAccessControl, ERC165) - [Pub] supportsInterface - [Pub] hasRole - [Int] _checkRole - [Pub] getRoleAdmin - [Pub] grantRole # - modifiers: onlyRole - [Pub] revokeRole # - modifiers: onlyRole - [Pub] renounceRole # - [Int] _setupRole # - [Int] _setRoleAdmin # - [Int] _grantRole # - [Int] _revokeRole # + iAI (ERC20, Pausable, AccessControl) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20 - [Pub] pause # - modifiers: onlyRole - [Pub] unpause # - modifiers: onlyRole - [Pub] mint # - modifiers: onlyRole - [Pub] withdrawERC20 # - modifiers: onlyRole - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # - modifiers: whenNotPaused