Smart Contract Audit Report
ASIX+ is a new BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain that pays out static rewards to holders.
For this audit, we reviewed the project team's ASIX_PLUS contract at 0x2bF4BE7C4520C41d012EB09a034179E03b898534 on the Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control in the ecosystem.
Date: April 7th, 2022.
Updated: April 11th, 2022 to reflect the contract's new mainnet address.
Finding #1 - ASIX_PLUS - InformationalDescription: Several state variables can never be modified, but are not declared constant.Recommendation: These state variables should be declared constant for additional gas savings on each call.
_decimals, _name, _symbol _tTotal, _previousOwner
Finding #2 - ASIX_PLUS - InformationalDescription: The addLiquidity function is not used in the contract.
Recommendation: This function should either be removed or utilized in a way that fits the project team's intended functionality.
Finding #3 - ASIX_PLUS - InformationalDescription: Although the SafeMath library is utilized, the contract is deployed with Solidity v0.8.10 which has built-in overflow checks.
Recommendation: SafeMath could be safely removed to reduce contract size and deployment costs.
- The total supply of the token is set to 10 trillion $ASIX+ [10,000,000,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions exist, though the circulating supply can be decreased by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address.
- At the time of writing this report, 100% of the total supply belongs to the owner.
- The contract enforces a maximum transaction amount (determined by the owner) which imposes a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred in a single transaction.
- The contract enforces a maximum wallet amount that prevents a transfer from occurring if the recipient's token balance will exceed the limit number of tokens (determined by the owner) after the transfer occurs.
- Blacklisted accounts are prohibited from transferring tokens.
- There is a 2% Tax fee and a 2% Marketing fee on all transfers via Pancakeswap where neither the sender nor the recipient is excluded from fees.
- The tokens collected through the Tax fee are removed from the circulating supply; This serves as a frictionless fee redistribution that automatically benefits all token holders at the time of each transaction.
- The tokens collected through the Marketing fee are sent to the team's Tax Pool wallet.
- The contract utilizes the SafeMath library to protect against overflows/underflows.
- The contract complies with the BEP-20 token standard.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner can set the maximum transaction amount and maximum wallet amount to any values at any time.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from the maximum transaction amount and maximum wallet amount restrictions at any time.
- The owner can add/remove accounts from the transfer blacklist at any time.
- The owner can withdraw any tokens from the contract at any time.
- The owner can update the team's Tax Pool wallet at any time.
External Threat Results
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||WARNING|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|Improper Authorization Scheme||N/A||PASS|
|Outdated Compiler Version||N/A||PASS|
|Unused Code||The addLiquidity function is not used in the contract.||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2Pair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] mint # - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + ASIX_PLUS (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcludedFromReward - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] updateTaxPoolWallet # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] addBotToBlacklist # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] removeBotFromBlacklist # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] excludeFromLimit # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInLimit # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setSellFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setBuyFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setBothFees # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMaxTxPercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] _setMaxWalletSizePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _takeMarketing # - [Prv] calculateTaxFee - [Prv] calculateMarketingFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] setBuy # - [Prv] setSell # - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Pub] isExcludedFromLimit - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Pub] withdrawToken # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] #
About Solidity Finance
Solidity Finance was founded in 2020 and quickly grew to have one of the most experienced and well-equipped smart contract auditing teams in the industry. Our team has conducted 1000+ solidity smart contract audits covering all major project types and protocols, securing a total of over $50 billion U.S. dollars in on-chain value across 1500 projects!.
Our firm is well-reputed in the community and is trusted as a top smart contract auditing company for the review of solidity code, no matter how complex. Our team of experienced solidity smart contract auditors performs audits for tokens, NFTs, crowdsales, marketplaces, gambling games, financial protocols, and more!
Contact us today to get a free quote for a smart contract audit of your project!
What is a Solidity Audit?
Typically, a smart contract audit is a comprehensive review process designed to discover logical errors, security vulnerabilities, and optimization opportunities within code. A Solidity Audit takes this a step further by verifying economic logic to ensure the stability of smart contracts and highlighting privileged functionality to create a report that is easy to understand for developers and community members alike.
How Do I Interpret the Findings?
Each of our Findings will be labeled with a Severity level. We always recommend the team resolve High, Medium, and Low severity findings prior to deploying the code to the mainnet. Here is a breakdown on what each Severity level means for the project:
- High severity indicates that the issue puts a large number of users' funds at risk and has a high probability of exploitation, or the smart contract contains serious logical issues which can prevent the code from operating as intended.
- Medium severity issues are those which place at least some users' funds at risk and has a medium to high probability of exploitation.
- Low severity issues have a relatively minor risk association; these issues have a low probability of occurring or may have a minimal impact.
- Informational issues pose no immediate risk, but inform the project team of opportunities for gas optimizations and following smart contract security best practices.