BabyDoge Coin - Audit Report
BabyDoge Coin ($BabyDoge) is a token where fees charged on transactions are shared among all token holders.
Notes on the contract:
- BabyDoge Coin Finance implements and builds upon the fee-redistribution features pioneered by Reflect Finance (RFI).
- The initial total supply of the token is 1 quadrillion $BabyDoge [1,000,000,000,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions exist. However, the team sent 49.9% of the total supply to the burn address upon deployment.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through the "tax fee" are removed from the circulating supply.
- 1.02% of the total supply belongs to the previous owner.
- At the time of writing this report, 4.35% of the tokens are in UniswapV2 Liquidity.
- Out of that liquidity, 98.83% of those LP Tokens are locked in a token locking contract and will vest to the team on December 30th, 2023.
- 1% of the LP tokens are locked as a fee for the Unicrypt ILO.
- There is a 2% fee on all transactions that is used to support the frictionless redistribution mechanism.
- The contract includes anti bot logic by applying a transfer timeout upon completion of a transaction which will prevent holders from participating in a transfer for 15 seconds.
- There is a maximum transaction amount that is 1% of the total supply.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public and some variables constant. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- The team utilizes SafeMath to prevent overflows.
- Ownership has been renounced.
Audit Findings Summary
- No external vulnerabilities were identified.
- Date: July 15th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + BABYDOGECOIN (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Ext] setMaxTxPercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Ext] setUniswapPair # - modifiers: onlyOwner