Smart Contract Audit Report
Blitz Token is a new BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain.
For this audit, we reviewed the project team's BEP20Token contract at 0xF376807DcdbAa0d7FA86E7c9EAcC58d11ad710E4 on the Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have some control in the ecosystem.
Date: May 17th, 2022.
Finding #1 - BEP20Token - InformationalDescription: The
taxDecimalstate variables can never be modified but are not declared constant.
Recommendation: These state variables could be declared constant for additional gas savings on each call.
- The total supply of the token is set to 270 million $BLITZ [270,000,000].
- No mint functions are accessible beyond deployment.
- Any user can call the burn function to send a specified number of tokens to the 0x..dead address.
- At the time of writing this report, there are 2,021 total token holders. The token allocation is as follows:
- 33.35% of the total supply belongs to the team's BlitzStaking contract. This contract was out of scope for the purpose of this audit.
- 14.81% of the total supply belongs to the owner.
- 10.96% of the total supply belongs to the team's alternative BlitzStaking contract. This contract was out of scope for the purpose of this audit.
- The next five holders own a cumulative 7.65% of the total supply.
- 21.85% of the total supply is in Pancakeswap Blitz-BUSD liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, 50.48% of the LP tokens are locked in a token vesting contract and will vest to the team on June 1st, 2022.
- 46.81% of the LP tokens belong to the team's BlitzStaking contract.
- There is a Tax fee charged on all transfers via Pancakeswap where neither the sender nor the recipient is excluded from the fee. A separate fee structure can be set by the team to apply different fee percentages depending on whether the user is buying or selling during the transfer.
- The tokens collected through the Tax fee are sent to a wallet controlled by the team.
- The owner can set both the buy fee and sell fee to any percentages up to 25%.
- The owner can include and exclude accounts from the Tax fee at any time.
- The owner can add/remove addresses as an Automated Market Maker Pair address at any time.
- The team's current fee wallet can update the fee wallet to a new address at any time.
- The contract utilizes the SafeMath library to protect against overflows/underflows.
- The contract complies with the BEP-20 token standard.
|Arbitrary Jump/Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|Improper Authorization Scheme||N/A||PASS|
|Outdated Compiler Version||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Int] IBEP20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] name - [Ext] getOwner - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + Context - [Int]
# - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + Ownable (Context) - [Int] # - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transferOwnership # + BEP20Token (Context, IBEP20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Ext] getOwner - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] name - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Pub] approve # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] burn # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _burnFrom # - [Pub] setTax # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setFeeAddress # - [Pub] togglePair # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] toggleExcludeState # - modifiers: onlyOwner
About Solidity Finance
Solidity Finance was founded in 2020 and quickly grew to have one of the most experienced and well-equipped smart contract auditing teams in the industry. Our team has conducted 1000+ solidity smart contract audits covering all major project types and protocols, securing a total of over $10 billion U.S. dollars in on-chain value.
Our firm is well-reputed in the community and is trusted as a top smart contract auditing company for the review of solidity code, no matter how complex. Our team of experienced solidity smart contract auditors performs audits for tokens, NFTs, crowdsales, marketplaces, gambling games, financial protocols, and more!
Contact us today to get a free quote for a smart contract audit of your project!
What is a Solidity Audit?
Typically, a smart contract audit is a comprehensive review process designed to discover logical errors, security vulnerabilities, and optimization opportunities within code. A Solidity Audit takes this a step further by verifying economic logic to ensure the stability of smart contracts and highlighting privileged functionality to create a report that is easy to understand for developers and community members alike.
How Do I Interpret the Findings?
Each of our Findings will be labeled with a Severity level. We always recommend the team resolve High, Medium, and Low severity findings prior to deploying the code to the mainnet. Here is a breakdown on what each Severity level means for the project:
- High severity indicates that the issue puts a large number of users' funds at risk and has a high probability of exploitation, or the smart contract contains serious logical issues which can prevent the code from operating as intended.
- Medium severity issues are those which place at least some users' funds at risk and has a medium to high probability of exploitation.
- Low severity issues have a relatively minor risk association; these issues have a low probability of occurring or may have a minimal impact.
- Informational issues pose no immediate risk, but inform the project team of opportunities for gas optimizations and following smart contract security best practices.