Smart Contract Audit Report
Colizeum is a new ERC-20 token on Ethereum.
For this audit, we reviewed the project team's Colizeum contract at 0x436dA116249044E8B4464F0Cf21Dd93311d88190 on the Ethereum Mainnet.
Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they currently own 99.99% of the total supply.
Date: March 25th, 2022.
- The total supply of the token is set to 1 billion $ZEUM [1,000,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address.
- At the time of writing this report, 99.99% of the total supply belongs to a wallet controlled by the team.
- There are no fees associated with transferring tokens.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- As the contract is deployed with Solidity v0.8.5, it is protected from overflows/underflows.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
|Arbitrary Jump/Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The team currently owns 99.99% of the total supply.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|Improper Authorization Scheme||N/A||PASS|
|Outdated Compiler Version||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20Metadata (IERC20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + ERC20 (Context, IERC20, IERC20Metadata) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # + ERC20PresetFixedSupply (ERC20) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20 + Colizeum (ERC20PresetFixedSupply) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20PresetFixedSupply
About Solidity Finance
Solidity Finance was founded in 2020 and quickly grew to have one of the most experienced and well-equipped smart contract auditing teams in the industry. Our team has conducted 1000+ solidity smart contract audits covering all major project types and protocols, securing a total of over $50 billion U.S. dollars in on-chain value across 1500 projects!.
Our firm is well-reputed in the community and is trusted as a top smart contract auditing company for the review of solidity code, no matter how complex. Our team of experienced solidity smart contract auditors performs audits for tokens, NFTs, crowdsales, marketplaces, gambling games, financial protocols, and more!
Contact us today to get a free quote for a smart contract audit of your project!
What is a Solidity Audit?
Typically, a smart contract audit is a comprehensive review process designed to discover logical errors, security vulnerabilities, and optimization opportunities within code. A Solidity Audit takes this a step further by verifying economic logic to ensure the stability of smart contracts and highlighting privileged functionality to create a report that is easy to understand for developers and community members alike.
How Do I Interpret the Findings?
Each of our Findings will be labeled with a Severity level. We always recommend the team resolve High, Medium, and Low severity findings prior to deploying the code to the mainnet. Here is a breakdown on what each Severity level means for the project:
- High severity indicates that the issue puts a large number of users' funds at risk and has a high probability of exploitation, or the smart contract contains serious logical issues which can prevent the code from operating as intended.
- Medium severity issues are those which place at least some users' funds at risk and has a medium to high probability of exploitation.
- Low severity issues have a relatively minor risk association; these issues have a low probability of occurring or may have a minimal impact.
- Informational issues pose no immediate risk, but inform the project team of opportunities for gas optimizations and following smart contract security best practices.