|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Cum Inu Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
Notes of the contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is 10 Billion.
- No mint functions are accessible after deployment.
- 5.0% of the total supply is locked in a token locking contract that will vest to the team as of July 24th, 2021.
- At the time of writing this report, 3.98% of the total supply is in liquidity.
- 99.87% of the liquidity is locked in a token locking contract that will vest to the team on June 11th, 2023.
- There is a holder that owns 4.41% of the total supply, which is more than the amount that is in liquidity.
- The contract allows anyone to burn tokens to reduce the total supply.
- No ownership-protected functions are present.
- The contract includes the ServicePayer library - This contract has no impact on user functionality or security.
- Solidity ^0.8.0 is used which has built-in checks to prevent overflows.
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- Date: July 4th, 2021.
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20Metadata (IERC20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + ERC20 (Context, IERC20, IERC20Metadata) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # + ERC20Burnable (Context, ERC20) - [Pub] burn # - [Pub] burnFrom # + ERC20Decimals (ERC20) - [Pub] # - [Pub] decimals + [Int] IPayable - [Ext] pay ($) + ServicePayer - [Pub] ($) + BurnableERC20 (ERC20Decimals, ERC20Burnable, ServicePayer) - [Pub] ($) - modifiers: ERC20,ERC20Decimals,ServicePayer - [Pub] decimals