PolkadogV2 (EINSTEIN) - Smart Contract Audit Report
PolkadogV2 ($EINSTEIN) is a new deflationary DeFi token on the Binance Smart Chain that is an automatic liquidity providing protocol.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is currently 399.6 million $EINSTEIN [399,606,853].
- The owner has the ability to burn their own tokens to reduce the total supply.
- The owner has the ability to mint tokens to any address at any time as long as the total supply does not exceed the 400 million token cap.
- At the time of writing this report, 1.9% of the total supply is in Pancakeswap liquidity. Of that liquidity, 96.95% of the LP tokens are in possession of an AdminUpgradeabilityProxy contract.
- The AdminUpgradeabilityProxy contract also holds 62.56% of the total token supply.
- The top 3 holders own a cumulative 15.62% of the total supply. At the time of writng this report, two of these holder's have been paused from trading by the owner.
- The next five holders own a cumulative 3.41% of the total supply.
- A liquidity fee and a burn fee will be charged on transactions only when the sender or the recipient has been manually 'included in fees' by the owner. The DEX (currently PancakeSwap) is included in fees. As a result, only the transfers when the holder is buying/selling will have fees associated with the transaction. Wallet to wallet transfers will not have fees applied to them unless the owner includes a holder's address manually.
- The tokens collected from the liquidity fee are stored in the contract address balance. Once the threshold value (determined by the owner) is met, a swap will occur for the purpose of funding Pancakeswap liquidity. This functionality can be disabled by the owner at any time.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling a portion of the tokens collected as fees after the threshold is met, then pairing the received BNB with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- The recipient of the newly created LP tokens from this process is the owner of the contract.
- The tokens collected from the burn fee during transfers are immediately burned.
- The contract features a CoolDown mechanism that will prevent users from selling to Pancakeswap if the CoolDown time (set by the owner) since their last sell to Pancakeswap has not yet elapsed. This CoolDown mechanism will apply as long as the DEX is included in fees.
- As the project is deployed with Solidity v0.8.0, it is protected from overflows/underflows.
- The owner can set the liquidity fee and burn fee to any percentages at any time.
- The owner can pause the contract at any time which would prevent all trading from taking place.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner can set and update a maximum transaction amount at any time, which will impose a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred during any given transaction. This functionality can be toggled on/off by the owner.
- The owner can set and modify the 'cool down' time to any value at any time.
- The owner can enable/disable the swap and liquify functionality at any time.
- The owner can update the minimum token threshold needed to trigger a swap and liquify to any value at any time.
- The owner can enable/disable transfer fees on all transactions at any time.
- The owner has the ability to blacklist any addresses from participating in transfers.
- The owner can withdraw any BNB or BEP20 tokens from the contract address balance at any time.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control in the ecosystem.
- Date: October 20th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IBEP20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IBEP20Metadata (IBEP20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Ext] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transferOwnership # + Pausable (Context) - [Pub] # - [Pub] paused - [Int] _pause # - modifiers: whenNotPaused - [Int] _unpause # - modifiers: whenPaused + [Int] IPancakeRouter01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IPancakeRouter02 (IPancakeRouter01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + [Int] IPancakeFactory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + BEP20 (Context, IBEP20, IBEP20Metadata, Ownable, Pausable) - [Pub] # - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] increaseAllowance # - [Ext] decreaseAllowance # - [Ext] burn # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] mint # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] pauseContract # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] unPauseContract # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] pauseAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] unPauseAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] isAddressPaused - [Ext] withdrawToken # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] getBalance - [Ext] withdrawBnbFromContract # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] isIncludedInFee - [Ext] setLiquidityFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTransactionBurnPercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setLiquidityFeeToSell # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMaxTxLimit # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setCoolDownTimeBound # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setEnableFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setEnableLiquidityFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setEnableTransactionBurn # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setEnableCoolDown # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setEnableSellLimit # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setEnableTaxEvent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ($) - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] calculateLiquidityFee - [Int] calculateTransactionBurn - [Int] takeLiquidity # - [Int] takeTransactionBurn # - [Int] _swapAndLiquify # - [Int] swapAndLiquify # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Int] swapTokensForEth # - [Int] addLiquidity # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # + BEP20Capped (BEP20) - [Pub] # - [Pub] cap - [Int] _mint # + Polkadog (BEP20Capped) - [Pub] # - modifiers: BEP20,BEP20Capped