Equalizer Token (ETH) - Smart Contract Audit Report
Equalizer intends to build a platform enabling flash loans to equalize DeFi markets.
For this audit we reviewed the project's token contract, deployed at 0xB44f409015C187D644aF7eda9929108fbBAB1F33 on the Rinkeby Ethereum Testnet. We also reviewed the project for the Binance Smart Chain here.
Update April 12th, 2021 - Code has been deployed to mainnet at 0x1Da87b114f35E1DC91F72bF57fc07A768Ad40Bb0. .
Notes of the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary:
- The initial total supply is 100 million tokens.
- There is no way for tokens to be minted after deployment.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- Some functions could be declared external instead of public to save a minimal amount of gas.
- The token contract complies with the ERC20 standard.
- Utilization of SafeMath to prevent overflows.
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- As with any presale, ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- Date: April 8th, 2021.
- Update Date: April 12th, 2021 - Deployment to mainnet.
External Threat Results
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||Pass|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] tryAdd - [Int] trySub - [Int] tryMul - [Int] tryDiv - [Int] tryMod - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] sub - [Int] div - [Int] mod + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + ERC20 (Context, IERC20) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _setupDecimals # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # + Equalizer (ERC20) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20