|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Flur - Smart Contract Audit Report
SummaryFlur is a deflationary token with frictionless fee redistribution on the Binance Smart Chain.
We audited Flur's token contract, deployed at 0x3bb46f3b1f82d4fa6780653f06df9e7c4e7581ae on the BSC mainnet.
Overview of the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary:
- The initial total supply of the token is 2 billion.
- No minting functions are present.
- The team holds 55.7% of the token's supply.
- 4.4% of the token's supply is held in the liquidity pool.
- 87.7% of liquidity is locked for 2-3 months.
- Two wallets besides the team have more than the liquidity pool.
- The next largest holder has 3.8%.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically receive a portion of the fees from a transaction tax.
- Another portion of the fee charged on transactions is stored in the contract and, once a threshold value is met, used to fund PancakeSwap liqudity.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling half of the tokens collected as fees, pairing the received BNB with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- There is a transfer limit on the number of tokens that can be sent in a single transaction.
- The owner of the contract can exclude and include users from transfer fees and update the maximum transaciton amount to any value.
- The owner has the ability to set tax fees to any value at any time.
- The contract utilizes the SafeMath library to prevent overflows.
- No security issues were detected in the analysis.
- Ensure trust in the team as they can set tax fees to any value at any time. We strongly advise renouncing ownership.
- Further, ensure trust in the team as they hold more than half the supply unlocked.
- Be aware of the relatively low amount of liquidity available.
- Date: May 22nd, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IBEP20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + CoinToken (Context, IBEP20, Ownable) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] isCharity - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] totalBurn - [Pub] totalCharity - [Pub] deliver # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setAsCharityAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] burn # - [Pub] updateFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _burn # - [Pub] mint # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _standardTransferContent # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _excludedFromTransferContent # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _excludedToTransferContent # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _bothTransferContent # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTBasics - [Prv] getTTransferAmount - [Prv] _getRBasics - [Prv] _getRTransferAmount - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _sendToCharity # - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Prv] _getTaxFee