HODL Games - Smart Contract Audit Report
HODL Games ($HODL) is a new BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain that is an automatic liquidity providing protocol that pays out static rewards to holders.
We reviewed the AntiBotLiquidityGeneratorToken contract at 0xcfE416e7fcB3e193c34BBDD2D0642dBE57b73Cee on the Binance Smart Chain mainnet.
Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control in the ecosystem.
Date: February 15th, 2022.
Finding #1 - AntiBotLiquidityGeneratorToken - InformationalDescription: Several functions are declared public, but are never called internally.Recommendation: We recommend declaring these functions external for additional gas savings on each call.
name, symbol, decimals, totalSupply, transfer, allowance, approve, transferFrom, increaseAllowance, decreaseAllowance, isExcludedFromReward, totalFees, deliver, reflectionFromToken, excludeFromReward, excludeFromFee, includeInFee, setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled, isExcludedFromFee
Finding #2 - AntiBotLiquidityGeneratorToken - InformationalDescription: Although the SafeMath library is utilized, the contract is deployed with Solidity v0.8.4 which has built-in overflow checks.
Recommendation: SafeMath could be safely removed to reduce contract size and deployment costs.
- The total supply of the token is set to 100 million $HODL [100,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, there are 2,812 total token holders. The token allocation is as follows:
- 82.5% of the total supply is stored in a PinkSale token locking contract. ~52% of these tokens are currently unlocked, and the remaining tokens will unlock fully on January 1st, 2023.
- The next three holders own a cumulative 16.86% of the total supply.
- 0.05% of the total supply is in Pancakeswap liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, 80.3% of the LP tokens are stored in the DeepLockLocker contract and will vest to the team on January 28th, 2023.
- 14.38% of the LP tokens belong to the next wallet address.
- 4.95% of the LP tokens belong to the deployer.
- There is a Tax fee, Liquidity fee, and Charity fee on all transfers where neither the sender nor the recipient is excluded from fees.
- The tokens collected from the Tax fee are removed from the circulating supply; This serves as a frictionless fee redistribution which automatically benefits all token holders at the time of each transaction.
- The tokens collected from the Liquidity fee are stored in the contract address. Once the threshold number of 50,000 tokens is met, a swap will occur for the purpose of funding Pancakeswap liquidity.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling a portion of the tokens collected as fees (after the threshold number of tokens is met), then pairing the received BNB with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- The recipient of the newly created LP tokens is the owner. We recommend that the team lock these newly acquired LP tokens.
- The tokens collected from the Charity fee are sent to the team's Charity wallet.
- The contract includes functionality to interact with an external antibot contract. The antibot contract was out of scope for the purpose of this audit.
- As the contract is deployed with Solidity v0.8.4, it is protected from overflows/underflows.
- The contract complies with the BEP-20 token standard.
- The owner can modify the Tax fee and Liquidity fee to any percentages at any time. The Charity fee is 2% and cannot be modified.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner can enable/disable automatic liquidity adds at any time.
External Threat Results
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||WARNING|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _setOwner # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] tryAdd - [Int] trySub - [Int] tryMul - [Int] tryDiv - [Int] tryMod - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] sub - [Int] div - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Int] functionDelegateCall # - [Int] functionDelegateCall # - [Int] verifyCallResult + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IPinkAntiBot - [Ext] setTokenOwner # - [Ext] onPreTransferCheck # + BaseToken + AntiBotLiquidityGeneratorToken (IERC20, Ownable, BaseToken) - [Pub] ($) - [Ext] setEnableAntiBot # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcludedFromReward - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] deliver # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTaxFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setLiquidityFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ($) - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _takeLiquidity # - [Prv] _takeCharityFee # - [Prv] calculateTaxFee - [Prv] calculateLiquidityFee - [Prv] calculateCharityFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapAndLiquify # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded #