|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||Pass|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Hoodrat - Smart Contract Audit Report
We audited Hoodrat's token contract, deployed at 0xb54a58cdc7d3fefd93ea4454e0c1a23da8bedc6f on the BSC mainnet.
Overview of the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary:
- The token has an initial total supply of 1 billion. Due to burns, it is now 923,164,500. No minting functions are present.
- ~50% of the total supply has been sent to the burn adress.
- ~2.1% of the token's supply is in the liquidity pool.
- 98.7% of liquidity is locked for 6 months with DxSale.
- The next largest holder has 1.36%.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically receive the fees from a portion of the transaction tax set in the contract.
- Another portion of the transfer tax will be burned on each transaction.
- In addition, the contract implements a maximum amount of tokens that can be sent in a transaction in the amount of 500 million.
- The owner has the ability to set the tax and burn fees at any time, but these fees are limited to 10% each.
- Due to the structuring of transfer logic, no address can be excluded from the fee/reward mechanism.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries to prevent overflows.
- No security issues were detected in the analysis.
- Ensure trust in the team as they have some control in the ecosystem.
- Be aware of the relatively low amount of liquidity available.
- Date: May 18th, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IBEP20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + Hoodrat (Context, IBEP20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] totalBurn - [Pub] deliver # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _getTaxFee - [Ext] _setTaxFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] _setBurnFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _getMaxTxAmount