|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||Pass|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Siamese Neko - Smart Contract Audit Report
SummaryNEKO is a new token on Ethereum which has frictionless fee redistribution.
We audited NEKO's token contract, deployed at 0x4842644d027f79e909598dff0b8c2e86ed5044fc.
Overview of the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 100 trillion and no mint functions are present.
- 49.7% of the token's supply has been sent to the burn address.
- The Uniswap liquidity pool holds 15% of the token's supply. 100% of this liquidity has been locked by the team for 3 months.
- The next largest holder has 3.3% of the supply.
- The token includes a fee-on-transfer mechanism.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically receive 100% of the fees from a transaction tax on each transfer; distributed among token holders based on the amount they possess.
- Owners have the ability to exclude and include users from transfer fees.
- Ownership has been renounced, so no changes to exclusions can be made.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries to prevent overflows along with following the ERC20 standard.
- No security issues from external attackers were detected in the analysis.
- Date: May 26th, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + NEKO (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply