|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||Pass|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Pampther - Audit Report
Pampther created a platform where fees charged from transactions are shared among token holders.
We reviewed Pampther's token contract at 0xaf6f4e5430f6739f85a1863434a17b9fcd4322b4 on the Binance Smart Chain mainnet.
Notes on the contract:
- Pampther Finance is a fork of Reflect Finance (RFI).
- The total supply is 1 billion tokens.
- No mint or burn functions are present, though the supply can be decreased by sending tokens to the burn address.
- 16.4% of the token's supply has been sent to the burn address.
- 17.4% of the supply is held in the Pancakswap Liquidity Pool.
- 100% of liquidity has been burned.
- The team holds 6.4% of the token's supply.
- The next largest holders have 5%, 2.5%, and then 1.8%.
- A portion of the fee charged on token transfers (2%) is redistributed to existing token holders instantly and automatically at the time of each transaction.
- Another portion of the transfer fee (1%) shall be sent to this wallet, which is a Binance-backed charity wallet.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from the fee mechanism.
- No other ownership-protected functions are present.
- Utilization of SafeMath to prevent overflows.
Audit Findings Summary
- No external vulnerabilities issues were identified.
- Ensure trust in the team as they hold a modest number of tokens.
- Be aware of the two whale wallets which control a moderately large number of tokens.
- Date: May 13th, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + PAMPTHER (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] totalBoost - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _getUValues - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _reflectBoost # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply