Smart Contract Audit Report
Sweep Capital is a new ERC-20 token on Ethereum that pays out static rewards to holders.
For this audit, we reviewed the project team's SweepCapital contract at 0x5FDaA123bf828d0D6A1C4Ae62a95A6b3bade57C6 on the Ethereum Mainnet.
Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control in the ecosystem.
Date: March 14th, 2022.
Finding #1 - SweepCapital - InformationalDescription: Several functions are declared public, but are never called internally.Recommendation: These functions should be declared external for additional gas savings on each call.
name, symbol, decimals, totalSupply, transfer, allowance, approve, transferFrom, increaseAllowance, decreaseAllowance, isExcludedFromFee, totalHolderDistribution, deliver
Finding #2 - SweepCapital - InformationalDescription: Several state variables can never be modified, but are not declared constant.Recommendation: These state variables can be declared constant for additional gas savings on each reference and to reduce deployment costs.
_decimals, _name, _symbol, _numOfTokensToExchangeForTeam, _tTotal, maxHodingAmount, reflectionFees
Finding #3 - SweepCapital - InformationalDescription: Although the SafeMath library is utilized, the contract is deployed with Solidity v0.8.12 which has built-in overflow checks.
Recommendation: SafeMath could be safely removed to reduce contract size and deployment costs.
- The total supply of the token is set to 100 million $SWEEP [100,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions exist, though the circulating supply can be decreased by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address.
- At the time of writing this report, there are 311 total token holders. The token allocation is as follows:
- 10.3% of the total supply is in Uniswap liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, 89.82% of the LP tokens are locked in the SNAP!: Liquidity Pools contract and will vest to the team in 83 years.
- 8.12% of the LP tokens belong to the deployer.
- The next five holders own a cumulative 10.15% of the total supply.
- There is a Redistribution fee and a Team fee on all transfers with Uniswap or any other approved DEX where neither the sender nor the recipient is excluded from fees.
- The tokens collected through the Redistribution fee are removed from the circulating supply; This serves as a frictionless fee redistribution which automatically benefits all token holders at the time of each transaction.
- The Team fee charged during transfers is stored in the contract address. The tokens are swapped for ETH and sent to the team's fee wallet when the threshold number of 100 tokens in the contract address has been reached.
- The contract enforces a maximum wallet amount that prevents a transfer from occurring if the recipient's token balance will exceed the limit number of 2 million tokens after the transfer occurs.
- As the contract is deployed with Solidity v0.8.12, it is protected from overflows/underflows.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
- The owner can modify the Redistribution fee and Team fee to any percentages at any time.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees.
- The owner can enable/disable the automatic token swapping functionality at any time.
- The owner can add any address as an approved DEX pair at any time.
- The owner can update the Uniswap Router address at any time.
|Arbitrary Jump/Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The owner can set each fee percentage up to 100%.||WARNING|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|Improper Authorization Scheme||N/A||PASS|
|Outdated Compiler Version||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IUniswapFactory - [Ext] createPair # + [Int] IUniswapRouter - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _setOwner # + SweepCapital (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Pub] totalHolderDistribution - [Pub] deliver # - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] ($) - [Int] totalFeePerTx - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] setTaxationFee # - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Int] _takeTeamWalletFee # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] sendETHToTeam # - [Ext] isUniswapPair - [Ext] addUniswapPair # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] removeUniswapPair # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setRoute # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setRedistributionFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTeamWalletFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] flipSwapEnable # - modifiers: onlyOwner + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod
About Solidity Finance
Solidity Finance was founded in 2020 and quickly grew to have one of the most experienced and well-equipped smart contract auditing teams in the industry. Our team has conducted 1000+ solidity smart contract audits covering all major project types and protocols, securing a total of over $10 billion U.S. dollars in on-chain value.
Our firm is well-reputed in the community and is trusted as a top smart contract auditing company for the review of solidity code, no matter how complex. Our team of experienced solidity smart contract auditors performs audits for tokens, NFTs, crowdsales, marketplaces, gambling games, financial protocols, and more!
Contact us today to get a free quote for a smart contract audit of your project!
What is a Solidity Audit?
Typically, a smart contract audit is a comprehensive review process designed to discover logical errors, security vulnerabilities, and optimization opportunities within code. A Solidity Audit takes this a step further by verifying economic logic to ensure the stability of smart contracts and highlighting privileged functionality to create a report that is easy to understand for developers and community members alike.
How Do I Interpret the Findings?
Each of our Findings will be labeled with a Severity level. We always recommend the team resolve High, Medium, and Low severity findings prior to deploying the code to the mainnet. Here is a breakdown on what each Severity level means for the project:
- High severity indicates that the issue puts a large number of users' funds at risk and has a high probability of exploitation, or the smart contract contains serious logical issues which can prevent the code from operating as intended.
- Medium severity issues are those which place at least some users' funds at risk and has a medium to high probability of exploitation.
- Low severity issues have a relatively minor risk association; these issues have a low probability of occurring or may have a minimal impact.
- Informational issues pose no immediate risk, but inform the project team of opportunities for gas optimizations and following smart contract security best practices.