|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||Pass|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
TRUMPY - Smart Contract Audit Report
We audited TRUMPY's token contract, deployed at 0xeceb508245594c7b3ddf8a1c0e1646ebff41c065.
Overview of the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- TRUMPY is a fork of Reflect Finance. Users who hold tokens will automatically receive half the fees from a portion of the 10% transaction tax set in the contract.
- The contract also implements an unchangable 5% burn fee on each transaction, making the token's supply deflationary.
- In addition, the contract implements a maximum amount of tokens that can be sent in a transaction. This value is set to the total supply and cannot be changed.
- Owners have the ability to exclude and include users from reflections. Changing relection permissions for users could affect the reward distribution.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries to prevent overflows.
- 36% of the total supply has been burned.
- 19% of the total supply is held as liquidity in the Uniswap pool.
- The next largest wallets are a series of mostly presale participants, holding ~2.5% each.
- 99% of liquidity has been locked for until August 30th, 2021.
- No security issues were detected in the analysis.
- Date: April 11th, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + TRUMPY (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] totalBurn - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _getTaxFee - [Prv] _getMaxTxAmount