The Doge Whisperer - Smart Contract Audit Report
The Doge Whisperer ($TSST) is a new ERC20 token on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 900 billion $TSST [900,000,000,000].
- No burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- The owner has access to a mint function, however it cannot be utilized as there is a maximum supply cap set to 900 billion tokens which is equal to the total supply.
- At the time of writing this report, 100% of the total supply belongs to the owner.
- The owner must manually enable trading in order for trading to take place on the platform. Only accounts that have been whitelisted by the owner can participate in transfers when trading is set to disabled.
- There is a 10% tax fee on transfers when the user is buying or selling tokens via Uniswap. This fee does not apply to users who are excluded from transfer fees.
- The tokens collected from the tax fee are are split between four wallets controlled by the team.
- The token is designed to be a governance token where 1 token = 1 vote.
- Token holders can delegate their voting rights to any address. To save gas, users can also do so using an EIP-712 signature.
- The contract utilizes Safemath libraries and complies with the ERC20 standard.
- Ownership has not been renounced.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from the tax fee.
- The owner can disable all trading for any non-whitelisted address at any time.
- The owner can manually add accounts to the whitelist that allows them to participate in transfers when trading is disabled.
- The owner can update the percentages of $TSST distributed to each of the four team wallets.
- The owner can update the addresses of the four team wallets at any time.
- The owner can update the Uniswap Router address at any time.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have notable control in the ecosystem and currently own 100% of the total supply.
- Date: November 15th, 2021
- Updated: December 8th, 2021 to reflect mainnet deployment.
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The owner owns 100% of the total supply.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2Pair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] mint # - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + Context - [Int]
# - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + Ownable (Context) - [Int] # - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transferOwnership # + [Int] IBEP20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] name - [Ext] getOwner - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod - [Int] min - [Int] sqrt + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + BEP20 (Context, IBEP20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Ext] getOwner - [Pub] name - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] mint # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _burnFrom # + TsstToken (BEP20) - [Pub] # - [Pub] updateTsstSwapRouter # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTradingIsEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setCanTransferBeforeTradingIsEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transfer # - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Pub] setFeeRate1 # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setFeeRate2 # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setFeeRate3 # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setFeeRate4 # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setFeeAddress1 # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setFeeAddress2 # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setFeeAddress3 # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setFeeAddress4 # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] delegates - [Ext] delegate # - [Ext] delegateBySig # - [Ext] getCurrentVotes - [Ext] getPriorVotes - [Int] _delegate # - [Int] _moveDelegates # - [Int] _writeCheckpoint # - [Int] safe32 - [Int] getChainId