UniPlayCoin ($UNP) is a new ERC-20 token used to support the SlotClash casino games.We reviewed the UniPlayCoin contract at 0xA9e0E4E6B3cF5926b5F6440ca25407C07F60aB93 on the Ethereum Rinkeby Testnet.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 100 billion $UNP [100,000,000,000].
- No mint burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address if desired.
- There was no token allocation for our team to analyze as the contract has yet to be deployed to the mainnet.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- There are no fees associated with transferring tokens.
- As the contract is implemented with Solidity v0.8.4, it is protected from overflows/underflows.
- No external threats were identified.
- As with any presale, please ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- Date: January 21st, 2022.
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The project has not yet been launched by the team.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + UniPlayCoin - [Pub]
# - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] transferFrom #