rASKO - Smart Contract Audit Report
rASKO is a new BEP20 token on the Binance Smart Chain.
Notes of the contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is initially set to 1 billion.
- No minting or burn functions are present beyond deployment; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, ~99.99% of the total supply belongs to one holder.
- The remaining ~0.01% of the total supply is in Pancakeswap liquidity.
- The contract complies with the BEP20 standard.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries to prevent overflows/underflows.
- Some functions could have been declared external instead of public to save some gas, but as this is already deployed this is merely informational.
- No external threats were identified.
- As with any presale, ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- Date: November 8th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] tryAdd - [Int] trySub - [Int] tryMul - [Int] tryDiv - [Int] tryMod - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] sub - [Int] div - [Int] mod + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + ERC20 (Context, IERC20) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _setupDecimals # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # + rASKO (ERC20) - [Pub] #